Daily Devotion: A Place in Heaven

September 28, 2017


Scripture: 

John 14: 1-4, 6-7

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”


6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”


Observation:


God really loves us so much! See, He already prepared rooms for us! Plenty of rooms!


Application:

I am praying that I will always live a life that honors Him.. Through my words, my actions, my whole being. If I will just be reminded of His love and grace every second of the day, will I not be excited? He has already made rooms for us in heaven! Rejoice and be glad every day! :)

Prayer:
Father, thank You for beautiful mornings like this. Thank you for the gift of second chances. Thank you Father for never giving up on me. And most of all, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins.

Thank You for waking me up each and every day, Father. 
Thank you for all the provisions, for all the blessings, for all the grace. 

I honor You and praise you everyday, Father.

Thank you for this promise Father that You already prepared a room for us in heaven! Father, help me to guide people to You po. Thank you for giving me these brokenhearted people so I can also share my testimony that no one can complete us here in earth except you, Panginoon, that the voids in our heart can only be filled by you alone. No amount of money, of material things, of anything Father can fill that void because only your love will fill us.

Father, help me share You to my friends, my Mama, and to the people who needs you. 

Help me Father that I can always guard my lips and my actions. I may sometimes feel that I am not growing and going anywhere but I would like to praise you for always breaking what the enemy wants to fill in my mind. 

I am praying for:

  • Mama - Father, I pray that you will continuously heal her Father. Cover her by the blood of Jesus Christ. I pray that you will also give her new friends that will preach to her your word. I also pray Panginoon that through me, she will see Your goodness and mercy. I know that I need not worry because you will save her. In your own time.
  • Ate Charis Galaraga - Father, I pray for Ate Charis' safety and protection in Bangladesh. I pray that she will always delight in you Panginoon and that she will always find joy and peace sa Inyo. Father, I pray that no enemy can harm her and the people around her as they fight for peace in these countries. I pray that she and the rest of her team will find favor in you Father. I also pray that you will give her the opportunities to share Jesus to the people surrounding her and that they may see Jesus in Ate. Father, above all, we know that they have already won the battle and that you is always in control. 
  • TravelBook  - Father, I pray for our team and our company po. I thank you Father because I can see that little by little, people are drawing near to you Father. I praise you because you are really working in our life Father. I claim that this company is for Jesus and that no struggle and problems will reign in this company. I pray that you give wisdom to each and every employee of this company for every decision that we will be making. Father, I pray for peace, for humble hearts, Panginoon and for excellence in each and every department. Father, thank you for making this company blossom. I pray that in the years to come, we will be regarded as a God fearing company. 
  • BD Girls - Father, I pray for joy in our team. Thank you restoring this team Father. Alam niyo po ang nangyari at nangyayari samin. May mga struggles but I praise You Father for being the God of resotration. I pray that You will protect us, give us more patience, humble hearts, and joyous souls. Thank you, Father! 
  • Pinky - Father, I also pray for Pinky. I pray that You will give her wisdom sa lahat ng decisions nya sa lahat ng sub groups lalo na po sa tours na nagsisimula palang. I thank you Father for restoring our relationship. Never thought po na magiging maayos ang lahat. Narealzie ko po ngayon na iba talaga ang inyong timing. Really perfect and pleasing. I pray that you will give her more patience, more joy in her heart, and that she may speak blessings to the people around her and that she will just direct everyone to You Father. Thank you for this gift of friendship Father.
  • Ina - Father, I pray for Ina. Thank you for also reminding me sa mga nararansan at nararamdaman nya ngayon. Father, I pray that you will speak to her always, that you will just embrace her each time na nag da-doubt din sya sa sarili nya. Father, I pray that we will work for the Lord and not for human masters Father. I pray that she will continuously find peace and joy sa heart nya sa work nya ngayon. I pray din Father that you will guard her heart, search her Father so that you may cleanse whatever na kailangan nyang i-deal. I pray that your relationship will blossom and that we will find in each other the friends that we are looking for. I know that we met for a purpose and that is to be sisters in you, Father, to speak life to each other, and para marebuke with love po ang isa't isa. 
  • Cyra -  Father, I pray for Cyra. I pray that you will enlighten her heart, that you will just reassure her that you love her, and that everything is all in your hands. You know everything Father. You allow everything for a purpose. Ikaw na po ang bahal mag speak po sa Kanya. I pray Father that you will restore our relationship and macontinue po namin kung ano po ang nasimulan namin. Help me Father as I speak to her again.
  • Brokenhearted women - Father, lately, you have been giving me brokenhearted women. Women na kagaya ko po noon, sinaktan at sinasaktan at niloloko ng mga tao sa paligid nya. Father, I pray that You will just comfort them and that you will reveal yourself to them. I pray that you will heal their hearts in time Father and that they will really just cling to you Panginoon. Hindi sa bagong boyfriend, hindi sa kung ano man kundi sayo lang Father.
  • Myself - I pray Father that I will continuously grow in you. Father, sorry sa mga panahon na inuuna ko ang social media kesa sa inyo. Father, help me overcome these things Panginoon. I know na mas kailangan ko kayo more than anything Father. I pray that you will just embrace me each time an bumabalik po ang pain ko kay marvin and that I will just forgive him each time na naaalala ko sya. Father, I pray for excellence at work. Panginoon, help me remove every worry na nasa heart ko, lahat ng words ng enemy na hindi ako karapatdapat and all that consumes me. Father, I pray for my realtionships. I pray for my relationship with Mama, that we will go closer araw araw. 

Thank you Father! Thank you sa araw na to at pag gising sakin ng 4AM para makapasok ng maaga. I love you po!

You Might Also Like

0 comments