The Bucket List

May 07, 2016

This is my bucket list and I am eager to pursue this little by little. Will be updating this from time to time. Exciting!



SPIRITUAL
1. Start my Purple book class
2. Have 1 person for One to One
3. Lead a Victory Group
4. Tell my Family about my Victory Church
5. Mother to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior

HEALTH AND BEAUTY
1. Have glowing rosy cheeks
2. Have abs
3. Start going to the gym
4. Be a fashionista
5. Achieve my ideal weight of 45kgs - currently on 52kgs
6. Wear gown to an event


CAREER, PASSION, AND MONEY
1. Make a blog and turn it into business
2. 2 years of work abroad
3. Be a guest of a TV show
4. Write for a well-known magazine/newspaper
5. Have P250,000 savings in the bank
6. Have a stable business
7. Have our own house
8. Decorate a room that I love
9. Earn P100,000 per month


RELATIONSHIPS
1. Be married at 28y/o
2. Have a kid at 29y/o
3. Meet my Father before my wedding
4. Provide Mother with 10,000 per month
5. Fully constructed house


ADVENTURE
1. Travel to Europe
2. Travel to Singapore
3. Travel to Japan and see cherry blossoms!
4. Witness snow!
5. Go scuba diving!
6. Watch sunset with the true love of my life
7. Fly first class
8. Try two piece swimsuit
9. Fly in a hot air balloon
10. Be in Korea! Jeju Island!
11. Be in a field full of flowers
12. Visit Batanes
13. Go back to Sagada
14. See the Northern lights
15. Try ice skating
16. Visit Palawan

You Might Also Like

0 comments