March 2017: And What's Happening

March 14, 2017

I love writing my own thoughts.

But there are just times that I don't want anybody I know to read anything like this as I am not really comfortable. Knowing someone I know reading my melancholic blog posts creeps me.

Anyway, I just want to write.

I miss writing continuously, freely, without thinking about the people who will read my blog.

And since I know no one is reading this blog, I am confident to just write whatever I want, whenever I want.


March 2017

It's March already! Time really flies so fast!

It's already in the middle of March and I can't feel that I have been productive on the last two months. I still feel like I want to start over again, you know, click the reset button but I know I can't.

I don't know if something is just blocking my mind right now to not even think of all the blessing that I am receiving from God lately.


I don't even know if I still love what I am doing right now.

What are my plans? Do I really think about my future? What am I doing with my job? I thought I am saving for my future? But no. Na-ah. Zero.

Am I being negative here? Please let me know because I can't contain myself. I just don't want to stop writing. 

What's with March?

1. My boyfriend and I is now in an LDR setting 

If you have read my previous posts, I am not really in good terms with my boyfriend. He has cheated me in the past and I feel like I can't still give him the full trust that he is asking.

Now that he is far away from me, my trust and our relationship is always shaking. I always feel like he will still cheat on me. Because I think that he can just do it anytime. 

But as he was always saying, he will never do it again and he doesn't want to hurt me again.

And right now, I am trying to give him the trust the we need in order for us to grow. I just want to thank God for making me realize that in order for me to fully trust him, I should trust God more with my life.

2. Victory Group

One of my goals for 2017 is to have a solid Victory Group. Now, I will be meeting my new VG leader and I am so excited with this one! I am praying everyday that this will be my last VG. 

3. Exercise and Diet

My bestfriend and I are trying to be healthy with proper diet and exercise. And now, I am feeling hot maybe because of the exercises I'm doing. LOL! I always dream of personal development and I don't know where to start. 


Will end this post here because I am not feeling well. Not sure if this is because of my eyes, the exercise, or my heart. </3

Hey! Honestly, I don't know if someone is reading this or has read this. If you're reading this now, please let me know in the comment section below. I want to make friends <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments